Congratulations! You're almost finished!
Once you submit your information, here's what happens next:
1. We will set up your SmartMap account with the information you provided.
2. You will start receiving property alerts via email and/or text messages immediately.
IMPORTANT: If you dont receive email alerts within a couple of days of submitting this form,
check your spam/junk folder and be sure to white list "firstname.lastname@example.org" right away.
3. We will begin setting up the "Offer Maker" section of your account by pre-filling your specific
state's purchase contract and HOA addendum (if required in your state), to prepare them for your
buyer's electronic signature.
4. Once completed, we will email the purchase document templates to you to be signed by
your buyer electronically.
5. Once your signed purchase document templates are returned, we will upload them to your
account and complete the setup process. You'll then be ready to submit offers in minutes!
Ok..last step before you click the "Submit" button.
At the bottom of the page, upload your buyer's Proof Of Funds Letter, as well as a copy of the
most recent offer you submitted for your buyer.
Remember to upload a Proof of Funds Letter that is non-property specific. A copy of the last offer
you submitted for your buyer will help us program your account to match how you're currently
submitting offers, without missing any important information.
If you don't have the documents available right now, go ahead and click the "Submit"
button now, but be sure to provide us with the missing documents ASAP. They can be
sent to email@example.com.